|This weekend was Veterans day, so the OU Pride and throughout the majority of the football game had tributes to all American servicemen. So thankful for our veterans.|
Some funnies from life lately are...
- Tyler and I both love breakfast for dinner...and if I want to enlist him to help me cook, all I need to do is tell him we're having breakfast for dinner. Of course, a quarter of the bacon will probably disappear before the dinner table. ;)
- Since we'll have been engaged for 6 months on Wednesday (wow), I've noticed that some months are really productive wedding-wise, and others are simply not. I haven't pulled my wedding crafts out in nearly a month.
- Months and weeks and days go by really fast, and they keep getting faster.
- Sometimes I am surprised, and glad, at my man's abilities to scope out free food. (He really is talented.) He is always up-to-date about free things on campus, as well as off campus. This always makes for fun adventures, and nice to not have to cook sometimes.
- I made a new title banner for Engaged Girl Funnies, so funny thing how this blog is driving me to learn more useful skills on editing programs like GIMP that I otherwise would forget trying to do. I love transparency, no more matching colors that won't really match! Now to just get a little better so I can finish up those invitations.
- No matter how hard I try to get him to shave it early, No Shave November is a very serious thing around here.
|No Shave November is a serious thing.|
Happy Monday, dear Coffee Readers!