This week, our lives took a few unfortunate turns. They are not necessarily funny, as both are somewhat expensive, but are definitely not the end of our lives.
- For one, I realized I wrote 2012 instead of 2013 on my Save the Dates (of which I already printed about 150). I feel so smart!
- Secondly, Tyler and I went to my parents' for the weekend, but while we were gone the tree outside my apartment decided to lose a limb and let it fall and make a huge dent in the hood of Tyler's car. Tyler is a boy...and as a boy, he really loves his car...it makes me sad for him that his hood is now all dented and paint-less. Stupid tree.
On a lighter note, here's some funnier funnies:
- Wedding planning in college makes homework nearly impossible to do. Why can't I just be a wedding planner and have fun for the rest of my life?
- When you are already in the habit of being home directly after class to prepare dinner and do some cleaning before the guy comes over to eat, libraries that close by 9 pm are really annoying. Why can't they all just stay open until 2...or all night, or just have one library that is 24/7 for that matter??
- We are never too old to watch The Prince of Egypt...and study.
- Is it bad that all my Christmas gift ideas are purely practical ideas? Is this part of adulthood, or just plain boring?