Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Look and Buttons!

So I spent some time to update the bloggy look!  Please let me know what you think (especially if there are any weird sizing issues with your browser.)  I am using a not-so-traditional "monitor" due to my laptop with a broken screen (check here if you missed that...), so I don't see the same sized browser as everyone else.  I'll probably continue to make some new tweaks, but I changed my template for a more clean design, lightened the colors, and changed my header.

I also have buttons available for sharing now!  If you're interested in swapping buttons and being displayed on my sidebar, comment on this post and we can trade!

I was really thankful as well to find this button generator.  I feel like my boxes look nice (I really had no idea how to go about making button codes), so if you haven't done buttons...I'm linking back to where I generated my codes.  It was super easy, and I could make my code boxes match by using the html code colors by copying and pasting them from my settings.  (Like I said, I really don't get html stuff...I cheat all the way!)
Here is the link:
http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/

And I now present to you my new buttons!
(Now just to think that I will most likely change them all after we get wedding pictures back....)
Let's Drink Coffee, Darling


Let's Drink Coffee, Darling


Let's Drink Coffee, Darling


Let's Drink Coffee, Darling


If these sizes aren't good, I can fix another one up really quickly!  Again, just comment on this post.

And here's to one small step for Saxon-kind in the blog world....

9 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I'm super impressed! I haven't even attempted social media buttons like you have...fancy!
    ps: totally love swapping, since you already have mine, respond back to me(email) and I'll give you the code for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love creating buttons and headers for my blog too. And I think I need/want to make a new button. LOL. Found you at the blog hop. Want to swap buttons?:)

    xo,

    loveandinbetween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new buttons are SUPER cute! Now, don't freak out... but tomorrow at 8am eastern time there will be a post about you on my blog. Don't worry it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know your previous buttons because I just hopped on over from Planned in Pencil, but the new ones are really cute! In fact, I am drinking coffee with you right now and will have to find out some more about your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're having a cup of coffee too! I actually did not have buttons yet, so these are my first! :) Thanks so much for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. Love your new buttons! I'm a new follower - found you via your angel, PJ at Planned in Pencil :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012-2014 Saxon Smith (Let's Drink Coffee, Darling). All rights reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-49062203-1