1. 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life:
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness This song is too funny to not listen to.
- Bed Intruder Song - Antoine Dodson No need to explain. Just hilarious.
- Double Rainbow - Weird Youtube Guy Also just hilarious. I'll never forget singing this song in my class when I studied abroad as our representation of American culture. American culture = YouTube viral videos.
- I Want to Hold Your Hand - The Beatles This song was one of my first "songs" with my fiancé.
- Easier to Be - Lifehouse Umm...just listen to this one and you'll know why I love it. So sweet.
2. 5 things on your bucket list:
- Get this wedding done and over!
- Live happily ever after.
- Go back to China.
- Travel a lot of places my my sweetheart.
- Adopt a child.
3. 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day:
I'm not a big fan of celebrities, so I'd probably just use the opportunity for free cooking lessons from...
- Ree Drummond...she has the best blog and I love her recipes. I want her to teach me to cook.
- Paula Dean...I like butter too.
- Rachel Ray...she makes everything look easy.
- A Korean Chef (sorry, I don't know of one)...because I love Korean food.
- A Mexican Chef (I also don't know of one of these)...because I also love Mexican food.
4. 5 things you always carry on your purse:
- Driver's Lisence
- Chap Stick
- Debit Cards
- Starbucks Card
5. 5 books on your reading list:
I really hate reading books...but I will read:
- Tutorials with pictures.
- The International BBC News
- Letters and emails addressed to me.
6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone:
Umm, my iphone tragically drowned in a cup of water on the way to Thanksgiving in November, so I'm using a dinosaur phone now. I can't even check my voicemail because it has a password, and I don't know the password. It does have the capability to take pictures, but I don't because they are so blurry you can't tell what the pictures are.