I didn't really want to leave my beloved wedding shoes in the ugly store box, so I decided to wrap it up.
I just used some wedding wrapping paper I'd already bought for a friend's wedding, then wrote "Bride's Wedding Shoes" on the top. I lined the inside of the box with kraft paper. My ink was starting to smudge, so I took some clear sealant spray paint to go over the top to keep the ink settled. I might attack it with glitter sometime, but since I still have 5 months before the wedding, I'm pretty sure all the glitter would fall off.
It is finally Christmas break, so that means getting lots of wedding stuff out of the way!
- Finish sending save-the-dates when the fiance gets me addresses for his friends...
- Figure out veil and hairstyles.
- Figure out dress alterations.
- Craft my butt off.
- Design Invitations.
- Enjoy Christmas.
- Make money.
- Decide what I'm going to do about cakes.
- Take a stopwatch and time how long it takes to walk down the "isle."
- Take a tape measure and measure-the-heck out of everything so I can draw up a better plan.
- Talk to photographers.
- Things I'm forgetting...