Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dress Shopping Today

  Today is the day...my first day to go dress shopping!  I'm so excited that my best friend and future Maid (well in like 6 months Matron) of Honor and both of our mommies will get to go dress shopping together today!  How unique that my best friend and I are engaged during the same times...(just a month apart, to be exact.)  Its been so long since I've enjoyed a girl day...this day will for sure be one!  If you're interested, Miss Deana just started her own blog right here at I'm not in it to win it, so check it out!

Me and my bestie!


Me and my mommy!

We will be sure to take lots of picutres on our fun girl day!

I'm still not convinced I will find a dress I'll be happy with...but if this realist/pessimist find's a surprise, then it will go from a great day to an even better great day!

(And here's to a few trips to Starbucks since I worked a graveyard shift and no sleep before going dress shopping...good thing I looooveee me some coffee!)

Good day, Coffee Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2012-2014 Saxon Smith (Let's Drink Coffee, Darling). All rights reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-49062203-1