Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy birthday to me, guys!  

Wow, I'm turning 24 today.  Whaatt??!  That number seems a lot older than 23.  
24 is almost 25, and 25 is almost 30!  

I only have 6 years left to do something awesome with my life...its actually kind of depressing!

Well, whether I'm ready for it or not, here's to another year of life!  And, by the way, I don't have to do a super awesome post today because its my birthday!  ;)

I'm sure I'll give you a nice little recap of whatever we do in about a week or something!

Happy Birthday to Elvis, Kim Jong-Un, all the other famous January 8th-ers, and to all you not-so-famous January 8th-ers!

In other news, I've been working on an updated look for the blog!  Have you noticed?  I'm not completely done, but I'm already loving the changes!  I think I've managed to get everything changed the way I want it except for my social media icons, which I am not happy with.  Those will be coming soon, hopefully!

Here's a peek at my old design in case you forgot.  What do you think?  Better? The same?  Worse?


8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I love the new layout look - very simplified :) I'm actually working on my blog layout as we speak to make it more straightforward as well. Enjoy your 24th year! Now that I'm 28, I'd love, love, love to go back to my younger twenties. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlin! It's a great time of year to update blog layout, hope yours is coming along well! :) I'm sure it will be a great year...it just seems like my 20s are going by faster than I can enjoy them! haha

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful day!!!! Happy Birthday!

    ps: new look is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely like your new blog look!! And happy, happy birthday!! 24 ain't so bad--when I met Angel he was already 24!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Let's just let the time slow down for a while! haha

      Delete
  4. Happy (belated) birthday!!! I hope your day was super special! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012-2014 Saxon Smith (Let's Drink Coffee, Darling). All rights reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-49062203-1