Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Newlywed "Save Your Marriage" Tip

Okay, so maybe saying that this will save your marriage is dramatic, but if your spouse likes the squeeze the middle of the tube, here's a way where you can prevent being annoyed every morning...and they can squeeze wherever they like.

Binder Clip, meet Toothpaste Tube.




Seriously, it wasn't driving me that crazy since we've been married...only since we bought this giant toothpaste tube and something had to be done.  I don't know why it came to me, but one day whilst cleaning I came across a binder clip and thought to put on on the end of the toothpaste.  It seems to be working so far, I only have to roll the tube up again every day or two.



6 comments:

  1. Haha. This is awesome! Great marriage saving tip. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Except OOPS I am the one who squeezed from the middle. My husband uses a clip just like the one you showed. Gotta love the marriage tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, it has driven me nuts that he does that. I know there's always two people in the world, and they're different. I never expected I'd be the stickler...but over and over I've found myself pushing all the toothpaste up to the top. haha I can't believe it took so long to think of the binder clip!

      Delete
  3. Haha, I don't care too much about the toothpaste, but this is definitely a great tip - especially towards the end of a tube!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have yet to use in on a full tube of toothpaste, I'm hoping it helps!

      Delete

Copyright 2012-2014 Saxon Smith (Let's Drink Coffee, Darling). All rights reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-49062203-1