Friday, December 7, 2012

My Study Music!

It's that time of year again: dead week and finals week.  To be completely honest, I can't wait until finals week.  I hate dead week.

Well, in case you didn't know what this post was going to be about, I'll be sharing with you the best motivational study music I've found for this semester.

Here's what I'm listening to this dead/finals week:

Nyan Cat is awesome.  To be honest, when I'm studying, this doesn't really get annoying.  It is interesting enough to keep me awake and focused, but not too interesting to distract me.  
My other driving musical force has been a few songs from the inception soundtrack.  I even made a grooveshark playlist so I could loop it.  It works perfectly, because it offers some times of slower soft music so that I can think, and as the music builds intensity I am able to feel an urgency to get it done.  I'm a fan of this soundtrack for study music - for sure!
My Grooveshark Inception Study Music Playlist
If you missed my finals music post from last semester, check it out here!
Good luck, all you students out there!
With love, energy drinks, coffee, trail mix, and not enough sleep,
-Saxon

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with finals and all that good stuff.

    Thank you so very much for joining us for An Aloha Affair last week. How sweet it was to end the month together.

    Our beautiful December team has gathered and we are so excited to invite you to join us for... An Aloha Affair. Come mingle and grow with us, you are always welcome. Always.

    Cheers,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember those days!! My thoughts are with ya!! Hope you push through and ace them all! :)

    I'm your newest follower. Come visit our Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you will!! It's a great and easy way to get followers to your lovely blog/website or to your Twitter/Facebook, etc...
    Link up your website and pages too! Aloha Friday Blog Hop {HERE}

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012-2014 Saxon Smith (Let's Drink Coffee, Darling). All rights reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-49062203-1