Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A White Snowed In Christmas!

Christmas day is nearly over, and we stayed snowed in all day!  So glad to be off work for the next few days as well as to not worry about driving to and from.

Since my parents and I traditionally do presents late Christmas Eve, Santa had no more duties for our house.  We just woke up for some sausage and eggs, then watched movies in our new pjs all day.  I tried to venture into the snow once, but it is so powdery that it wasn't worth playing in.


We also entertained ourselves with Tyler's new toy that I got him for Christmas:  his remote control Army Hummer.  It is ARMY strong, and likes to chase the cat around the house.  When it is not chasing the cat, it is chasing me.


This evening, we also got out my childhood lego box.  This has kept Tyler entertained for about 3 hours.

I'm a lucky girl and got some pretty earrings that match my necklace that Tyler gave me for our first Christmas present and my engagement ring. 


My necklace, engagement ring, and new earrings!  They match!!
I'm really spoiled and got all kinds of wonderful gifts...I got a new Vera Bradley wallet, a new apron with its own pearl necklace, chocolate, pjs, clothes and other jewelry from my grandma and aunt, new makeup and various other things!

It was a nice Christmas...and while I wish we could have gone to see family...it was nice to have a relaxing day to just do...nothing.  I haven't done that since...I can't remember when!  Well, I'm off to build legos with Tyler before bed.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

7 comments:

  1. What a precious little Christmas! Can't go wrong with PJ's and Jewelry!
    I'm following you now thanks to the Christmas link up :)
    Keep up the great work, love your site :)
    XOX Angela
    http://fashionablecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice, cozy Christmas! I would have LOVED to be snowed in on Christmas!

    Dalayna
    Bloggers for Christmas
    www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dalayna, it was very relaxing to be snowed in! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. aw your christmas seemed great :)
    now on to a new year!

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you got some great gifts!

    I hope you have a wonderful Happy New Years!!
    *now your newest follower via greader. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, Michelle! I hope you have a Happy New Year as well...onward 2013!

      Delete

Copyright 2012-2014 Saxon Smith (Let's Drink Coffee, Darling). All rights reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-49062203-1