Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday's Letters

Happy Friday, lovely readers!  It's been a while since I've participated in Friday's Letters...and since this is a busy month, let's give it a go!


Dear Friday, I like you because it is the end of the week, and I don't like you because it means you're the end of the week...and I didn't really get as much done as I'd hoped this week.


Dear Husband, I'm so glad you are done with training and taking tests for your job and get to start doing the real thing...after about 5 months!  Wow, wish I had gotten that much training on some jobs I've had in the past.  I think you are as prepared as you're gonna get, and that you will do a great job!


Dear Fox Song, thanks for giving me a new way to harmlessly pester my husband, because that's what love is all about, right?


There may be evidence that I live to pester Tyler.

Dear Game Night, you were fun and all...but I'm a little bit sad that the glass from my candle holder is broken now.  :(

Dear wedding celebration thingy that I'm currently planning, I'm super glad that we'll have a place to have you at that won't be affected by the football game thanks to some great friends who were willing to let us use a space they'll soon be moving out of!  What a relief!

Dear Weekend, I really don't want to/have time to go camping again.  Its not that I don't mind camping once in a while, but that it is much too cold for sleeping outside.  If you want to come up with something that makes my husband decide that we can't go camping tonight, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Because I don't want to go, but I also don't want to stay home all weekend by myself.  :(  On that note, pajamas, hot chocolate, and my bed sound pretty good....




3 comments:

  1. I don't know when last I have been camping... like at least a decade... but my memories of it involve being cold and uncomfortable... I'd vote PJ's and hot chocolate any day... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I've gone its a mixture between hot and cold, and the worst part is no showering! haha It is something the hubby enjoys, so I don't mind going sometimes...but I'd have to say this time of year is getting a little too chilly for me!

      Delete

Copyright 2012-2014 Saxon Smith (Let's Drink Coffee, Darling). All rights reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-49062203-1