Over the past week, we have made lots of progress on our wedding planning!
- On Saturday, Tyler and I finally bought his wedding band, and had my great grandmother's wedding band re-sized. That should only take a couple weeks for all this to be done!
|In honor of getting to use my great grandmother's wedding band, I'd like to post a photo of them while they were engaged in the 1930s. Aren't they a cute couple? You can bet this will be showcased somewhere at the wedding.|
- I finally finished up our save the date and sent for them to be printed and shipped via shutterfly. I also got 2 free 8x10 pictures of Tyler and I from a coupon, so I'm excited to see those in our house someday! :) Today (10.10.12) is the last day to use the coupon, the code was "BACKTOSCHOOL" if anyone wants to get two free 8x10 photos. That's a pretty good deal.
- We talked to my grandpa (our officiant) about vows and got to practice those some...but I think we are going to need a bit more practice. Pretty sure our vows are King James Version. ;) We are super excited to have my grandpa be our officiant, since he has pastored every wedding in my family
- I found a super cool app called Wedding Party. It is an app that couples can sign up for, and then everyone who comes to your event can use their smart phone to take pictures with the app. You then can have access to all your guest pictures, and download them straight to your computer. The best part is that it is completely free!
|Image via WeddingPartyApp.com|
- I spray painted some picture frames that a friend gave me to coordinate more with our wedding style!
- I have gradually been working on centerpieces, and they are starting to come along!
Stay tuned for more updates! If I keep it up, maybe I'll be done wedding planning by Christmas! ...ehhh, okay, probably not!