Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Easiest Pumpkin Spice Latte...Ever.

  Like most of us, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is something that enamors me every Fall.  No, I don't wish they were available year round, because I would not appreciate its goodness so very much.  Starbucks realizes this appreciation, as they charge $4.82 per grande Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino (it isn't cool enough yet here in Oklahoma to buy a latte).  Just like my adoration of this tasty drink, there is another treat special to we pumpkin lovers here in Oklahoma.  It is called...(***drum roll***) Pumpkin Ice Cream from Braums!

  If you are not from Oklahoma, let me fill you in about Braums.  It is a local dairy store, famous for excellent milk and ice cream without gross hormones and such.  It is also a fast food joint, but most of us here much prefer the food at Braums than that of the international chains.  Well, every Fall they bring out a special selection of seasonal flavors, and just yesterday I was able to buy my first box of Pumpkin Ice Cream!

Pumpkin Ice Cream from Braums
  You are probably thinking that I titled this post about lattes, not ice cream.  I promise, I'm getting there.  As an avid coffee lover and huge procrastinator (meaning I shouldn't waste time on making Pumpkin Spice Lattes), I offer you a 5 step Pumpkin Spice Latte!


The Easiest Pumpkin Spice Latte...Ever!

The Easiest Pumpkin Spice Latte...Ever!
Ingredients:
1/4 Cup Pumpkin Ice Cream (If you are not from the mid-west, check your local dairy stores for similar products.)
Hot Freshly Brewed Coffee
2 Tbs Sugar
1/4 tsp Cinnamon, Nutmeg, or other Fall Spice of your choice

Directions:
Stir together in a mug. Easy peasy college student way ;)



Thanks for stopping by!

With love and a Pumpkin Spice Latte,
Saxon

4 comments:

  1. What a good idea! You could make this in lots of different flavours too!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure - whatever they make in ice cream flavors! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Looks yummy!

    Misfit Librarian
    http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012-2014 Saxon Smith (Let's Drink Coffee, Darling). All rights reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-49062203-1